New Zealand has lots of opportunity for skilled professionals in their country so for that, New Zealand government is inviting lots of professionals from all around the world to fulfill their vacancies which are available for skilled professionals. Unfortunately, professionals are very less in New Zealand as per their requirement to fulfill those requirements. New Zealand government introduced skilled worker visa for lots of occupations and they are providing many benefits to skilled professional’s e.g.
- Kid’s education benefits up to 12th standard sponsored by New Zealand Government.
- Children born in New Zealand will be New Zealand citizenship by birth.
- Live and Work in New Zealand independently.
- You will be entitled to get medical and Social security benefits.
- Child Care Benefits approx 600$ per month.
- Medical & health benefit for all family members.
- PR gives right to work, study and business in New Zealand.
- Its multiple entry Visas.
- Unemployment benefit approx 1500-2000 $ per month.
If you want to live and work in New Zealand with full working rights then you should have to meet the eligibility criteria to settle there with or without family. New Zealand government provides you all the citizenship benefits over there to live & work. If you want to apply New Zealand skilled worker visa and making you as a primary applicant then your age should be in between 21 year to 56 year & you should have minimum two year experience in relevant field and you need to give language proficiency test IELTS, PTE, Tofel, Cambridge English etc,. New Zealand government are inviting skilled professionals those are in high demand are fall in Canterbury Skill Shortage List, Immediate Skill Shortage List, Long Term Skill Shortage List.