Alberta is a western province of Canada with a strong economy and as well strong infrastructure with the adoring world class cities in the provincial capital. The AINP is the nomination program headed by the government of Alberta in coordination with IRCC that selects the candidates for Alberta nomination by certified based skills of candidate of the PR residency as province of Canada.
Strategic Recruitment Stream:-
- Compulsory and optional trades category
- Engineering Occupational Category
- Post Graduate worker category
- Skilled worker category
- International graduate category
- Semi skilled worker category
Self-Employed Farmer Stream
Skilled Worker Category
Skilled worker category is for those candidates whose occupation requires formal education as well specialised training and whose occupation falls under national occupational classification with the level of O,A,B. It is also designed for the overseas skilled migrant’s candidates who are willing to settle in Alberta as a province of Canada.
There are 3 main sub categories:-
- Skilled worker Category
- International Graduate Category
- Semi Skilled Worker Category
- Candidates application should be authorized as intend to live in Alberta.
- Candidate should hold a work permit copy if you are already working in Alberta.
- Provide evidence of lawful status in your home country, if you are not presently working in Alberta
- Candidate will be given extra importance if his/her selected occupation is in early childhood educators or child care staff.