“Canada” is an Iroquoian language word meaning “Village”. Canada is the second largest country in the world and also the most educated country with 50% population having college degrees. Canada is blessed with pure natural water resources; it not only has the world’s largest water fall i.e. Nigeria falls, 60% of world lakes are in Canada. Ontario, Canada, has more than 2, 50,000 lakes which is 1/5th of the world’s fresh water. If you want to play hockey on smooth frozen beach, you should go to Newfoundland, Canada during winters to experience this unique adventure.
Canada is the largest producer of uranium in the world and yet has not maintained and possessed any weapons of mass destruction since 1984 after signing a Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. Canada interestingly has the longest coastline in the world and is also storing third largest oil reserves in the world. As it may be fun to know; the US/ Canada Border is the longest international border in the world.
Another amazing geographic fact about Canada is that large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of the world. Canada has some of the best food joints for cheese, macaronis and doughnuts. If you are tired of receiving tickets for your mistakes, you can happily shift to Canada and receive “positive tickets” from Canadian Police Departments.
Visas Abroad continues to grow every day as hundreds of its happy customers walk out with visa. You get best results when both consultants and clients work together in a mutually beneficial association. Immigration is a long journey starting with the complexity of understanding immigration process, evaluating your skills and qualifications, fulfilling document requirements, to finally applying visa on Invitation. Our job is to simply these complexities. We deal with all types of visas such as PR visa, TR visa, Study visa, visit visa, etc…
- Population: 2016 Estimate: 36,286,425
- Area: 9,984,670 Km2
- Population Density: 3.41/km2
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (C$)
- Unemployment Rate 2016: 6.8%
- Participation Rate 2016: 65.6% (Percentage Of people either employed or looking for work)
- Average Skilled Worker Income range: C$ 45-50 per hourCapital City: Ottawa
- Largest City: Toronto
- Official Language: English / French
- Time Zone: (UTC -3.5 to -8); Summer DST (UTC -2.5 to -7)
- Date Format: dd-mm-yyyy, mm-dd-yyyy, yyyy-mm-dd (CE)
- Drives on the: Right
- Calling Code: +1
- Internet Country level top domain (ccTLD): .ca