Thinking of Australia instantly brings to our minds visuals of Kangaroos, Koalas, fresh blue water beaches, Sydney Harbor Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Wines, Fresh and clean sea food; however, fun in Australia is way beyond this.
There is a whole world of adventure, exotic flora fauna on this single continent Kangaroo country. Great Barrier Reef is the largest organic construction on earth.
Australia’s rich, diverse oceans support life of about 4000 types of fishes, 378 species of mammals, 828 species of birds, 300 species of lizards, 140 species of snakes and two species of crocodiles.
With about 1 million different native species of flora and fauna, Australia is one of the most bio-diverse countries on planet earth. Some people hence rightly refer Australia as “A land like no other”
Visas Abroad continues to grow every day as hundreds of its happy customers walk out with visa suiting your requirements.
We work together with clients in a mutually beneficial association. Immigration is a long journey starting with the complexity of understanding immigration process, evaluating your skills and qualifications, fulfilling document requirements, to finally applying visa on Invitation. Our job is to simply these complexities.
We deal with all types of visas such as PR visa, Tourist visa, Study visa, visit visa, etc…
- Population: 2016 estimate 24,298,900Area: 7,692,024 km2
- Population Density: 2.8/km2Currency: Australian Dollars (AUD $)
- Unemployment Rate 2016: 5.6% As Surveyed in October 2016
- Participation Rate 2016: 64% (Percentage Of people either employed or looking for work)
- Average Skilled Worker Income range: AUD$ 55-60 per hour (For a good experience professional in Technical field, Managerial Position)
- Capital City: Canberra
- Largest City: Sydney
- National Language: English
- Time Zone: Australian Western Standard Time (AWST; UTC+08:00), Australian Central Standard Time (ACST; UTC+09:30), and Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST; UTC+10:00)
- Date Format: dd/mm/yy
- Drives on the: Left
- Calling Code: +61
- Internet Country level top domain (ccTLD): .au