Renowned for its vast culture acceptance, Manitoba is a popular province in Canada. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is designed for aspirants looking to immigrate to the province and settle down permanently. Manitoba considers the economic and other benefits these immigrants would bring if allowed entry into their province in order to select the potential candidates.
Streams Available Under Manitoba PNP…
The MPNP includes following 4 application streams:
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream (SWM)
- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream (SWO)
- International Education Stream (IES)
- Business Investor Stream (BIS)
The Skilled Worker Overseas Stream has pathways:
- Manitoba Express Entry Pathway
- Manitoba Human Capital Pathway
The Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream has two pathways:
- Manitoba Work Experience Pathway
- Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway
The Business Investor Stream consists of two pathways:
- Manitoba Entrepreneur Pathway
- Manitoba Farm Investor Pathway
These streams have been designed in a manner to ensure meeting Manitoba’s economic and labor market requirements and allow eligible candidates to get Permanent Residency in the province. Potential MPNP applicants need to necessarily check their occupation in Manitoba State’s updated In-Demand Occupations list.
Documents Required for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program…
- Identity Proof
- Academic educational certificate
- Marriage Certificates, if applicable
- Work Experience
- Dependent Children Information Certificate
- Valid passport & travel related documents
- Language proficiency (English or French) certificate
- Funds to settle in Manitoba
- Police & health clearance certificate
How to Apply…
Typically, following 2 scenarios exist for applying –
- Applying through Express Entry Skilled Worker program – In this case, Manitoba authorities can select candidates straight away from the Express Entry pool
- Applying through Manitoba Nominee Program – In this case, the province “nominates” the candidates and requests them to create their profiles in Express Entry pool. It must be mentioned here that when an Express Entry pool candidate is nominated by Manitoba, the candidate receives extra 600 CRS points, thereby increasing your score and securing you the Invitation to Apply.
Are you interested in Manitoba immigration? If yes, then Contact us now to get consultation from our experienced immigration professional on Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.