Global countries give authorization to the overseas travelers and hopeful immigrants in a legal way to enter into their country while gaining lawful entrance from its embassy. People willing to enter South Africa require South Africa visa prior to crossing the border of this country. Visas are helping the respective country’s government in order to keep a track record of what overseas visitors are really doing inside their countryside.
Requirements for entering into South Africa:
- Valid passport, travel document, documents for identification
- Valid South Africa visa for your stay
- Adequate funds
- If you are coming for any job, then valid work permit
- If you are making your move for study then valid authorization from the university
Visas Abroad will help you out in order to make your way of getting a valid visa for South Africa easier and simple. We come up to the sight for giving ample and effective ways to help the aspirants those are struggling to get a South Africa visa on time as the process takes much time. The very first step for acquiring a visa for South Africa is to make your approach towards South African embassy. They will provide you the visa application form which has to properly fill with the purpose of your travel along with the passport size photographs.
In the course of getting South Africa visa, the most important thing is to keep in mind that the application process takes much time and in the middle of the processing, you may be asked for submission of additional documents like bank statements, letter of invitation from work/ university and so on for that we can help you out. These documents vary from visa to visas depending upon the purpose of your travel.
Different types of South Africa visas that you can get from us
- Visa for business
Our visa for business permits focus on to the knowledge of the potential applicants and their entrepreneur talents. It is valid for 24 months
- Visa for spouse
Candidates of the same relations can apply for a stable residence permit or an impermanent residence permit depending upon the relationship. The advantages of this type of visa is assessed simply upon their length of the relationship.
- Visa for student
Overseas student willing to register in a course in South Africa can apply for this Visa. The student is bound to complete his/her course though. If the student is registering himself/herself for any short-term course then he/she must have to clearly mention it in the visa application form and get a travel visa or a visitor visa for that lasts for three months along with the required documents.
- Visa for medical
People those are migrating to South Africa for the medical treatment purpose can get a visa for medical. This will allow the outsiders to enter in South Africa for the medical purpose only.
- Visa for visitors
If you are an outsider, then visa for visitors can help you out in your travel in the South African port. Aspirants those who are looking for the visa for visitors have to present valid evidence that they don’t have any plan to immigrate to the republic of South Africa.
Visas Abroad continues to grow every day as hundreds of its happy customers walk out with visa. You get best results when both consultants and clients work together in a mutually beneficial association. Immigration is a long journey starting with the complexity of understanding immigration process, evaluating your skills and qualifications, fulfilling document requirements, to finally applying visa on Invitation. Our job is to simplify these complexities. We deal with all types of visas such as PR visa, TR visa, Study visa, visit visa, etc.
- Population: 2015 Estimates: 54,956,900
- Area: 1,221,037 Km2
- Population Density: 42.4/Km2
- Currency: South African rand (R)
- Unemployment Rate 2016: 26.6%
- Participation Rate 2016: 59.10% (Percentage Of people either employed or looking for work)
- Average Skilled Worker Income range: R 300,000-400,000 annually
- Capital City: Pretoria (executive), Bloemfontein (judicial), Cape town (legislative)
- Largest City: Johannesburg
- National Language: Afrikaans, Northern Sotho, Southern Sotho, Southern Ndebele, Swazi, Tsonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa, Zulu
- Time Zone: SAST (UTC+2)
- Date Format: International format yyyy-mm-dd or d/m/yy is commonly used accepted
- Drives on the: left
- Calling Code: +27
- Internet Country level top domain(ccTLD): .za