From 6th June 2017 onward, the Canadian government has introduced an additional point system to get more points to apply for Canada express entry program (Skilled worker visa/Trade worker visa).

If candidate has a sibling (The sibling must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident aged 18 or older) in Canada then they can claim 15 additional point in their CRS (Comprehensive Ranking system) points. Candidate also can claim 15 or 30 additional points for their French ability.

Author: visasabroad
Visas Abroad Services LLP dealing with Canada, Australia & New Zealand permanent residency visa under skilled worker category.