- September 18, 2017
- Posted by: visasabroad
- Category: Canada Visa
Are you a Canadian immigration aspirant? Are you thinking about fine possible ways to fulfill your desires in the land of opportunities? Look no further! We have stated and explained the best immigration and Visa process to obtain the Canada PR Visa.
The Canadian immigration process that we are going to discuss today is Express Entry program. The Canadian immigration authority offers express Entry for skilled workers. Mentioned and explained below are the process, applicant eligibility, occupations in Canada etc.
Express Entry For Canada PR Visa
The Government of Canada launched the Canadian Express Entry programme on January 1st, 2015. The Express Entry programme selects the candidate according to a points-based system.
The Canadian Express Entry programme selects skilled candidates for PR who can fulfill the occupation demands in Canada. Further divided below are three more immigration programmes.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Programme:
One of the most sought immigration programme by skilled workers willing to migrate to Canada is FSWP. This programme offers permanent residency to eligible candidates. To avail this Visa, the candidate needs to score a minimum of 67 points in Express Entry.
- Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP):
This program is for those applicants holding an expertise in trade work and willing to settle in Canada permanently. These candidates can only apply for PR on receiving an employment offer from the authorized Canadian employer.
- The Canadian Experience Class:
This programme allows candidates living temporarily in Canada under a student or work permit visa to apply for permanent residency. Though the candidate is also required to qualify in the competent English and French tests.
How does Express Entry Select Suitable Candidates
The candidate fills in his personal details, relevant qualification, and work experience in the Express Entry form. Key profile factors like age, education, work experience, language skills, etc help the candidate secure points.
Canadian provinces and territories are also allowed viewing the candidates’ profile through the Express Entry system and select them for Provincial Nominee Program.
Eligibility for Canada Express Entry
- The candidate will need to show their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), i.e. any overseas education that the candidate has pursued other than Canada. This education pursued by the candidate must match the Canadian Education equivalency. Also, note that the ECA reports are valid for 5 years only.
- The Candidate will need to submit his English competency test scores. These scores are valid for two years only.
- The candidate should apply for the Canada PR Visa online in Express Entry and then submit their Expression of Interest (EOI).
- The candidate needs to secure a minimum of 67 points based on key profile factors like age, education, work experience, language skills, etc.
- Upon receiving the Invitation to Apply (ITA) for the Canada PR Visa, the candidate must get his health and character certificates. The candidate should then submit same to the respective assessing authority in Canada.
The Canada Express Entry Draw
IRCC launches the Express Entry draw at an interval of every 15 days, which selects the best candidates who can fit in and fulfill job duties in Canada.
These candidates are then issued an Invitation to Apply for the PR Visa. Each drawer has a defined CRS (Eligibility score) which the candidate must meet. The CRS may or may not change during the Express Entry Draw.
To stay updated with the CRS for Express Entry Draw, always keep an eye on our news section.
Applying for the Visa after receiving ITA
Once the candidate is issued an ITA, a 60-day time period is all he gets to apply for the permanent residency Visa. Generally, within 5-6 months, the Visa is issued but if the candidate manages to submit all documents on time and the assessment is timely done, he can expect his visa within 3-4 months.
How Visas Abroad assists you throughout the Process
We at Visas Abroad will appoint a case manager for you, who will keep in touch with you be it given anytime. The case manager and our consultants will guide you accordingly in the arrangement of your documents. We will also assist you in formatting you CV according to Canadian standards.
Our consultancies in Canada will actively circulate your CV in Canadian job banks so that it becomes a certainty that you are to be employed while landing in Canada.
We hope that you now have the idea on how can you get the Canada PR Visa from India through Express Entry.