Australian government announced the skilled worker program for skilled professionals. In Australia government are now inviting many skilled professionals in their country from all around the world to fulfill their vacancies which are available for skilled professionals. Unfortunately, professionals are less in Australia as per their requirement to fulfill those requirement Australian government introduced skilled worker visa for lots of occupations and they are providing many benefits to skilled professional’s e.g.
- Kid’s education benefits up to 12th standard sponsored by Australian Government.
- Live and Work in Australia independently.
- Apply for Australian citizenship after spending specific time in Australia.
- Can Sponsor a family or relatives for temporary and permanent residency in Australia.
- Get certain Social security benefits.
- Child Care Benefits approx 600$ per month.
- Medical & health benefit for all family members.
- PR gives right to work, study and business in Australia.
- Its multiple entry Visas.
- Unemployment benefit approx 1500-2000 $ per month.
If you are looking to migrate in Australia with full working rights then you should have to meet the eligibility criteria to settle there with or without family. You can grab all the citizenship benefits over there with live & work. If you want to apply as a primary applicant then your age should be in between 21 year to 47 year & you should have minimum one year experience in relevant field and you need to give language proficiency test IELTS, PTE, Tofil, Cambridge English etc. According to Australian government, those Occupations are in high demand are fall in different Australian assessing bodies like ACS, Vetassess, Engineers of Australia, AIM and many more. Demand Occupation list Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) & Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) announced by Canadian government in their website.