For Skilled Professionals Canada government introduced the Canada express entry / skilled worker program. Canadian government has invited many skilled professionals in their country from all around the world to fulfill their vacancies which are available for skilled professionals. Unfortunately professionals are less in Canada as per their requirement to fulfill those requirement Canadian government introduced skilled worker visa for lots of occupations and they are providing many benefits to skilled professional’s e.g.

  • Kids Education up to 12th standard sponsored by Canadian Government.
  • Child Care Benefits approx 600$ per month.
  • Medical & health benefit for all family members.
  • Can Sponsor relatives after having PR.
  • PR gives right to work, study and business in Canada.
  • Its multiple entry Visas.
  • Unemployment benefit approx 1500-2000 $ per month.

If you want to settle in Canada with citizenship benefits then you have to meet the eligibility criteria to settle there with or without family. You can grab all the citizenship benefits over there with live & work. If you want to apply as a primary applicant then your age should be in between 21 year to 47 year & you should have minimum one year experience in relevant field and you need to give language proficiency test IELTS or French. Any additional language English or French will give you the extra point benefits. According to Canadian government, those Occupations are in high demand are categorized in O, A, B category under skilled worker category. Demand Occupation list announced by Canadian government in their website.

For more information you can contact us at, +91-9990744666, 9990411333, 120-4109953, 4113788 or you can visit our website at