In Canada, Ontario state government is announced Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) for skilled professionals to migrate in Canada under Province Nomination Program (PNP) and they are providing lots of benefits to them for migrate in their country with or without family. Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) is known as OINP or Canada province nomination program. Canadian state government is inviting lots of skilled professionals in their country from all round the world. Unfortunately, Canadian state government has less professionals in their country so that is the best opportunity for outsider to migrate in Canada as a province nomination program. OINP processing time is 6 to 12 months for skilled immigrants and eligibility criteria is minimum 67 points needs out of 100 and CRS score should be minimum 400. Immigrants can claim there points in different category that’s based on age, qualification, experience and language proficiency test. Candidate must have a valid bachelor, masters, PHD degree and working experience minimum 2 year in the relevant job occupation. OINP government is providing many benefits for skilled professional’s i.e.
- Kids Education up to 12th standard sponsored by Canadian Government.
- Child Care Benefits approx 600$ per month.
- Medical & health benefit for all family members.
- Can Sponsor relatives after having PR.
- PR gives right to work, study and business in Canada.
- Its multiple entry Visas.
- Unemployment benefit approx 1500-2000 $ per month.